There are several WordPress plugins that can help you compress images on your website, which can improve the speed and performance of your site. Here are a few options you might want to consider:
- WP Smush: This plugin automatically compresses images as you upload them to your website, and it can also compress images that have already been added to your media library.
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer: This plugin uses advanced algorithms to compress images and improve their quality. It also includes a bulk optimization feature, so you can compress multiple images at once.
- Kraken.io Image Optimizer: This plugin allows you to optimize images using the Kraken.io image optimization service. It offers a range of optimization settings and can compress images in both lossless and lossy formats.
- EWWW Image Optimizer: This plugin can optimize and compress images in a variety of formats, including JPEG, PNG, and GIF. It also offers a bulk optimization feature, so you can compress multiple images at once.
- Compress JPEG & PNG images: This plugin uses the TinyJPG and TinyPNG image optimization services to compress images on your website. It offers a range of optimization settings and can compress images in both lossless and lossy formats.
It’s worth noting that some of these plugins may have paid plans with additional features, but they all offer a free version that can still be useful for basic image compression.